Sunday, June 04, 2006

From The City Of Big Shoulders

Good for Roger Ebert. He's not afraid to say he's a liberal. Now all you liberals in Washington, D.C., get the same spine Mr. Ebert has.
I want to write this review so every reader will begin it and finish it. I am a liberal, but I do not intend this as a review reflecting any kind of politics. It reflects the truth as I understand it, and it represents, I believe, agreement among the world's experts.
Global warming is real.
It is caused by human activity.
Mankind and its governments must begin immediate action to halt and reverse it.
If we do nothing, in about 10 years the planet may reach a "tipping point" and begin a slide toward destruction of our civilization and most of the other species on this planet.

After that point is reached, it would be too late for any action.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»