Tuesday, July 18, 2006

& So It Goes

Abu Al Gonzales, our Attorney General, said this today:
...President Bush personally blocked Justice Department lawyers from pursuing an internal probe of the warrantless eavesdropping program that monitors Americans' international calls and e-mails....
& last week Bu$hCo's head of the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel said this:
Bradbury: The President is always right.
&, of course, the rugged he-man who can't ride a bike. Can't ride a bike. Can't eat a pretzel. But he can grope the German Chancellor, Ms. Merkel. What a class, fucking act. Makes you proud to be an American, doesn't it? Pardon me while I puke.

More on the grope from Billmon.
I know this kind of nastiness isn't about sex, but it's not entirely clear to me what it is about. I realize Bush has a compulsive need to humiliate or at least denigrate those who make him feel inadequate or inferior (his natural condition) but this is ridiculous. Why should the female chancellor of Germany be singled out for such an extreme dose of Shrub's Oedipal pathologies?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»