Thursday, August 17, 2006

Holy Mary Mother Of God In A Wet T-Shirt

Dirty hippies. Who knew?
Nobody's said much about the results, or the details of the exercise scenario. But a newly-published DHS PowerPoint presentation on the exercise reveals that the real terrorist threat in cyber space isn't from obvious suspects like al Qaida types or Connecticut voters; it's from anti-globalization radicals and peace activists.
....
I think you can see now why the vegans are in the government's sites, especially vegans who feed the homeless. They simply can't be trusted. And where there are vegans there are peace activists. (Why do you think they handed out peanut butter and jelly sandwiches at that anti-Halliburton rally the Pentagon monitored instead of ham and cheese like real Americans?) You have to keep an eye on all of them.

I'm afraid this is one situation where we are going to have to fight them here so we don't have to fight them over there --- or something.

I am speechless & must take my medications since my head is exploding again so goodbye for now & upcoming will be pics from the Feingold listening session I attended yesterday. Well, well, my head apparently did explode since I forgot to hit publish on this post. But I'm back & I've fed the horses, picked some cucumbers, mowed some lawn & brought Paddy Boy, our intrepid deer chaser away down from the garden. It's clouding up here in coldH2O land, I can only hope.

No comments: