Monday, July 23, 2007

Just Bullshit


Dan Froomkin provides the link to the transcript of a conference call concerning Bu$hCo's executive order giving more cover to the CIA's interrogation techniques. Here is what is so infuriating about Bu$hCo, from the conference call transcript:
I'm not in a position to talk about any specific interrogation practices,........I really can't answer those questions.....I think I'm probably not in a position to talk about that.....I'm really not in a position to elaborate in detail on the internal process that led to this order.....Well, as I explained I can't talk about practices in the program,........I'm not going to go into detail about exactly what that might include,........Well, I guess I'm really not in a position to talk about actual practices in the program........I'm not in a position to comment........I'm really not in a position to answer that question,....

& these are the minions of those that rule us. Nova Scotia, your seafood & free health care are calling. While I haven't had the need for Canada's health care, knock on some black ash, I believe Mrs. coldH20 & I ate at Mike's ten years or so ago.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: