Saturday, September 01, 2007

SNAFU

So today's the weekend birthday party for The Twins. I have to admit that I am remiss, since both my batteries for my camera are dead. I ran all over Mpls. this afternoon looking for a replacement & finally found one, but it needed to be recharged so bought a recharger. Unfortunately, when I got back the the party, the charger was not made for the battery I bought. I then downed a couple of beers very quickly so that I would know enough not to back to the batteries r us or whatever the place was named. I did take a bunch of pics with Mrs. coldH2O's camera & will need to download those to my laptop. Suffice it to say, Mr. Shutterwi will not be pleased. He's probably already pissed off that I shirked my blogging duty by not doing an all day long live-blogging of the blessed event. Later.

No comments: