Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I just had this comment banned by Atrios. Can someone explain why?

This is absolutely NOT a silly law. Not everyone owns a car, but I'll bet most everyone rides in a car & that child needs to be protected. In most states, the hospitals have a stash of car seats they will provide free of charge if the parents can't afford one. In my community, the fire department does this service. Your knee-jerk anti-car stuff is getting on my nerves. I live in the woods where every trip is going to be 50 miles. I don't go out much these days. I do appreciate your support of mass transit & city living for that matter. But don't let that get in the way of laws to protect babies for pete's sake.


UPDATE: The following comment was accepted by Atrios:
I agree with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That wasn't a "flame" comment!

Sheeesh...Atrios must be a bit sensitive these days...

sky/scribe