Monday, April 28, 2008

From A Pro-Clinton Blog That Brooks No Interference

From the six comments on a post about Rev. Wright - April 28th, 2008 @ 9:43 am

#1: SilverFox Said: ...Check it out....

#2: Janis Said: ...Rev. Wright should make a point of studying 19th century Irish history, or the history of Jews in Medieval Europe....

#3: Stuart O'Neill Said: ...The only possible reason for his continued actions is that he has finally gotten the national platform he has always desired....

#4: Janis Said: ...Stuart, I recall having a conversation with a friend of mine about Welsh history and politics (I’m a serious devotee), and between those conversations and my own study, it’s really been an eye-opener for me as to how similar oppressed peoples are considered and how similarly we react....

#5: Gilbert Martinez Said: ...Stuart, I’m not sure that camp Obama wasn’t involved in Wright’s recent appearances....

#6: Pamela Leavey Said: ...Wright has thrown Obama under the bus....

With Dems like this, who the hell needs ReThuglicans? He asked in amazement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.