Monday, April 28, 2008

The Truth Hurts

All of these Sen. Clinton lovers need to read this. Unfortunately, there are many pro-Clinton blogs, & you know who you are, who will not even consider this man's life, much less read his words. I guess it shows just how backward Sen. Clinton & her supporters are. I'm not a religious person, in fact, I guess you could say I'm anti-religion, but, hell, if I was, this man just might be my pastor.
“I served six years in the military,” Barack Obama’s longtime pastor said. “Does that make me patriotic? How many years did (Vice President Dick) Cheney serve?“
....
“My goddaughter’s unit just arrived in Iraq this week while those who call me unpatriotic have used their positions of privilege
to avoid military service while sending over 4,000 American boys and girls to die over a lie,” he said.
I'm not much of a military person either, I guess you could say I'm anti-military. I'm sorry Rev. Wright's goddaughter is caught up in the lie of a vanity war.

No comments: