Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Good Grief

Now this is exactly whom I don't want as a candidate, or a President, for that matter. What are these people thinking - yeah, let's portray her as slamming shots, hell, slamming flaming shots, that will win us votes. Jeez Louise, they really do think we are morons. Terry McAuliffe, Clinton campaign chair:

"She loves to sit, throw 'em back. So to me this is nothin' new. We all hear about the story that she and John McCain actually had a shot contest, I think in the Ukraine or somewhere around the world. And she actually beat John McCain in a shot contest. She's a girl from Illinois who likes to throw 'em down with the rest of us."


I must be an elitist or something, because, frankly, I don't like throwing them down. I actually like to sip them down. But I don't like lattes, honest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess that's why Obama was photographed slamming beers with the folks yesterday?