Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Today is the birthday of the following people:

May 20, 1972 Busta Rhymes, American Musician

May 20, 1971 Jonas Berqvist, Angelhorn SWE, hockey forward, Team Sweden, 1998 Olympics

May 20, 1948 Dave Thomas, St. Catherines Ontario, comedian, SCTV, Grace Under Fire

May 20, 1946 Cher Bono, Cal, rocker/actress, I Got You Babe, Jack Lalane, Mask

May 20, 1944 Joe Cocker, Sheffield Eng, rock vocalist, Little Help From My Friends

May 20, 1940 Stan Mikita, NHL center, led NHL in scoring 4 times

May 20, 1937 Lord "Benjie" Iveagh, British brewer, Guinness, /large landowner

May 20, 1825 Antoinette Brown Blackwell, clergy, 1st ordained U.S. female minister


Today is also my birthday.

I'll leave the exquisite corpse* of irony to whomever wants it. I also have copies of the Zapruder film for sale, cheap.

*Andrei Codrescu's online Journal of Letters and Life

For those who are interested, I did not get a boat. I did, however, get some cute finger puppets from the very cute Twins.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to worry - a friend once said that a boat is a hole in the water into which you pour money.

Congrats on your approaching geezerhood. The more BD's you pile up, the more geezerish you can be.