Saturday, October 04, 2008

My Friend Al

Great news out of Minnesota -
...shows Franken leading Coleman 43 to 34 percent.

This almost made me forget the story I just read in the WaPo. It's apparently going to get filthy thanks to the McLiar campaign. Just what I need & what the country needs. Maybe they ought to look at this poll - the people of MN just told Coleman(R-Asshat) to suck on his negative ads. McLiar's a POW so I'm sure this won't apply to him. I love how McLiar is going to get "fiercer" - huh? If you read the piece you'll see that the son-of-a-bitch isn't getting "fiercer" he's getting slimier & more shit encrusted.

I realize that this is McLiar's left hand, the one injured while he was a POW, POW, POW. Notice, however, that his being a POW, POW, POW, was not helpful at the de-sliming facility.

http://www.chemistryland.com/CHM107Lab/Lab7/Slime/SlimeDroolGreen.jpg


Again, I realize that McLiar is old, but a POW, POW, POW, still, I didn't realize his shit is fossilized. Who knew?

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/04/03/gallery/human-feces-324x205.jpg

No comments: