Tuesday, March 02, 2010

UPDATE: Sunny CA

I've been having a fabulous time out here. I've only been here a few days & look what the city did:



Nice, eh?

I also did some cool recreating while visiting Seal Beach. Here I am just entering the surf.


BIKINIS!!! - You'll notice the two bikini-clad young lovelies in the background observing my kite boarding.

Here I am just zipping along.



More zipping.



Actual oranges on a real tree.



More oranges, real oranges on real trees. &, these trees are found in people's yards, not an orchard.



& roses are blooming in sunny CA, along with other flowers. Damn.





& for those of you who have given up all hope, here is what green grass looks like.



I'm a bit concerned, however, that the good time may be coming to an end. I fear they may have located me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great, but your comments are the greatest! It is very good to see green grass!
Say hello to Bob for me...
Your Sister---Beth

nonheroicvet said...

Say hi to Jed, Elly Mae, Granny and Jethro for us if you see them. (Especially Elly Mae)