Monday, July 12, 2010

Fighting Bob Fest IX

The ninth annual Fighting Bob Fest will begin on Sept. 11, 2010, at the Sauk County Fairgrounds in Baraboo, WI. To find out more & to subscribe to a hellava newsletter go here. Ed Garvey is the editor & publisher of this publication & it's a great online source for all things liberal. Go read & bookmark & contribute. If Bob La Follette were still alive he'd be proud of you. He's dead, but I'm not, so I'll be proud of you, my loyal four readers. It's a good antidote to morons like Bachmann of Minnesota, whose most recent contribution to the public conversation is about how President Obama is turning all the poor white folks into slaves.  How did this happen? I know, I know, I just asked that question in a previous post, but what the hell? Slaves? Hypocrisy, thy name is Michelle Bachmann.

http://www.effbombs.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/atheismcartooncomichypocrisy-6e69f6aa62face97de8afd5f418085ce_h.jpg

http://www.progbreaks.com/images/hypocrisy.gif





No comments: