Monday, July 05, 2010

Pictures From The 4th Of July 2010

I went for a ride in the rain yesterday. Here are some pics I took along the way. The two bucks in velvet were a real treat. They are the first I've seen this year.


Wildflower






Tab, The Cat, In A Box


(OK, OK, so the cat in the box is on the floor of my house & I didn't drive to get a pic of him. Sue me, you meanies.}



Corner Of Old Barn (Note The Modern xmas Lights)





Left Leaning Birches (They Know The Truth About Politics & Which Way The Wind Blows)





Lake Hexagenia Limbata**

**More on this incredible mayfly can be found here.



Buck In Velvet 1


A Different Buck In Velvet




Same Buck Again




Same Buck A Third Time




One More Time



Door From Montreal Mine Building



Door From Montreal Mine Building 2


No comments: