Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Lie Is Not A Fib

An ex-German leader says BuShCo is lying. BuShCo just keeps lying his way through life. Our press corps has continually enabled this worthless excuse for a man. At least European political leaders are not afraid of calling him out & calling him what he has always been - a liar. & why does the writer of the article use the word "fibbing"? It's lying, clear & simple. A fib implies something cute, harmless, quickly owned up to. BuShCo is a liar, not to mention his mother 's miscarriage in a jar.

1 comment:

hizzoner said...

Haven't been up to your site since the election. I think I've been in mourning...down in the central part of the state where I unhappily reside right now I tried to get rid of a blue dog dem in the legislature and got beat. I think she garnered enough repub votes to keep her in office...they like her because she votes with them so often.

I'm not sure where to go from here. I'm not sure there's a safe place for liberals/progressives to go anymore.

I'll keep reading your blog because we seem to be of the same mind.