Tuesday, April 12, 2011

More Evidence That George W. Bush Is A Complete Idiot

Never has a man been so edjumacated.

The decision "contradicted the principles that I told the American people I stood upon, which is the markets are the best way to allocate goods, resources and services," Bush said. "And that decision was to use taxpayers' money to bail out Wall Street in order to make sure that we didn't have an economic disaster.

"I can't prove that we were going to have an economic disaster; I can just tell you we didn't have one. And I have thought often about this decision. I will just tell you this: Had I had to make it again, I would make the same exact decision."

 

My emphasis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello just dropped by the site online pokies

layed out article, would like to notice what you reveal up coming!
online pokies